Back from the lake with my friends and their kids. A great time was had by all, but I'm glad to be home. The first night I slept in a twin bed with Will and slept badly, after staying up past midnight with my girlfriends, drinking and talking on the back deck. One of the other moms left yesterday so I moved upstairs to another bedroom with a queen bed and shared it with Will, but again we were up past midnight and when I did get to sleep, Will had his feet in my back all night.
We went out on her boat several times and all the kids rode "Big Bertha" the innertube, pulled along behind the boat. When the kids would switch out turns in the innertube, we'd all jump off the back of the boat, even the dog, and swim around in the middle of the lake. I still have a funny, slightly unstable feeling as if I'm rocking back and forth slightly.
I ate too much, drank too much, didn't stretch enough, and I can't wait until yoga in the morning. It's only 7:20, but I'm about to take a shower, give myself a quick pedicure, and go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment